My not-so-perfect bday gift

8:30 PM Anna Marie Marayan 3 Comments

I was supposed to post this last Feb. 19 but due to my busy schedule, yeah unfortunately, all my plans and ideas about what-to-post were gone. And now I’m starting from scratch, having an empty head. What else would be my choice? Haha. Well, nothing’s impossible for a willing heart. I was thinking about something to give on their bdays, BDAYS since I mean two beautiful people here. Since I got no money, then maybe this post for them could make them happy, just maybe. It may not be the very best gift they could ever receive, but this would really mean something to me, and hopefully to them. ^.^


Name: Joana Claire Alegado
Birthdate: Feb. 19, 1995 
















She’s a girl who never gets tired of listening from your looong boring stories. She's still laugh with you even if she doesn't really get your point. Crazy right? Haha. I could still remember the first time I saw and met her. I so adore her long straight hair before, because it's curled now. I love her smile which is her best asset. She's quiet so I grab the chance to talk to her. We became much closer and we came to understand each other's flaws and lapses. We are enjoying almost the same favorites. She became my little sister and I was her big little sister too. Hahah. We do have the same body figure. We have same crushes and we stalk together sometimes. We talk about people, and we share secrets. She’s mature and so am I but being together makes us act like a kid.

Lately, we had a misunderstanding. We didn’t turn it into a big deal because we value our friendship more than anything else. And now, we’re happy again. It’s like nothing happened. That’s why I love this girl so much. I know she respects me, and I know she’s mature enough to handle things like this. I’m proud that I became a part of her trying-to-be-independent stage. You can also visit her blog here.


Claire,

Belated happy birthday. I have nothing to give to you but this. I hope you’ll accept this wholeheartedly. Pa-print lang aron naa kay hardcopy. Hahaha. I guess you already know how dear you are to me. Keep the faith in God and always remember that ate Marajj is always here. Lovelots :*

Marajj ♥





Name: Joan Lou Marie Reyes
Birthdate: Feb. 25, 1989






















My cutest teacher ever. Her eyes are just like -_- and I’m jelly ‘cause mine are like O_O and insert some stressful eye bags there. I’m not hesitated to talk things to her. It might be something personal, or a crazy experience, if I want to share it, then she’s really the person I’m running to. She’s like a barkada to me, and I can’t feel her being my teacher. It’s kinda awkward being with her in the same class and listening to her discussions when in fact we always talk together. She’s insane, much more than I do. She teases me to death and nope, I never get irritated.

She’s a blogger too. Visit her page here. She has amazing posts: stories, lessons, photographs.

Mam Jo,

Belated happy birthday mam. Thank you for the spaghetti, and I hope you could bring more some other time. You know how hard I laugh when I’m with you. You’ve been a very good teacher, friend, sister, mother, adviser and most of all, a partner. We do crimes together, eat together and fantasize together. I hope we could share more moments together. Always have faith in God maam. Goodluck for your chosen field. I love you and I’ll always be your very supportive crazy wacky insane student.

Marajj ♥

You Might Also Like

3 comments: