Indisposed

7:47 PM Anna Marie Marayan 0 Comments

I don't know why. It's just that I don't want to get along with people today. It’s like I’m taking a lot of responsibilities this past few days – school, work, home. Things are working fine, I know. I always do my best to perfectly come up with the best outputs yet I seemed to be fortuneless. Failures rarely come into my way, but when they do, they’re as huge as my imagination. I sometimes break down and I can’t think of any solutions to my problems anymore.

I’m writing this nonsense post because I want to let go of this feeling. I mean, I’m super duper not in the mood today and I really don’t know the effin reason! I’m irritated by those large crowds of people every time I pass at the lobby. I feel like crying if I’m rebuked and judged and aaaaahhh! I hate people who are irresponsible! If you want a perfect relationship between people and the group, then take the responsibility. Don’t just tell anyone to do this and that and later on scold them because things didn’t went the way you want. Holycow! What’s happening to you people!

There are still people who’d I prefer to hang out with. In fact, I’m having a post-Valentine date with my ever gorgeous friend later. I do hope that she could help me away from this unknown misery I’m in. I still mingle with my friends, smile at random people. I just don’t want to talk with some beings. So I keep quiet, do my own thing and let them mind their own businesses. I just want to smile, forget everything, laugh, eat, sleep, rest, watch movies, play online games, etc. I want a break – away from all these things I’m having trouble.

I’m fine now.

I had a memorable Valentine's yesterday. I was surprised and yeaaah, it was love. Hahah ♥
How's yours?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: