Languages of Love ♥

10:17 AM Anna Marie Marayan 6 Comments

 How would you show your love to someone? How will you let someone feel the way you feel towards him/her? We all do have our own way to express it, our own language about this thing called LOVE.

 
The word of God is the best example of this language. We’ve always been guided by His words, evenwithout seeing him. It’s also one of our errands, as a child of God, to spread His words. I remember the story entitled, “A Letter from Hell”. The said story really gave me goosebumps. And from there I realized that I should inspire and share to everyone His goodness through His words. Those who believe in Him are said to be holy, not holy as a saint, but holy as His name.

Actions without words are sometimes confusing. Yes, I really do agree with that! Aaand I’m a very talkative gal. I really love chitchatting with everyone; worthless topics would really do to me. Ask my friends for a better proof! Let us consider the fact that MOST of the girls would love to hear sweet/mushy lines. I mean, who’s gonna go out with someone who’s so boring and can’t even talk about anything. Would you? Hmm *sarcastic look*

In reality, everybody would still prefer to prove LOVE. We are all familiar about the saying, "Action speaks louder than words."

A politician who really loves his/her country does his/her task well. As a leader of a community, or even a country, he/she should generously serve his/her fellowmen. There are many running politicians nowadays who keeps on promising during the elections that he/she would change everything that is in need for change. But when they're already on their position, they'll just forget about EVERYTHING they've promised! How embarrassing!

Hmm, I wonder what goes into your mind about this language. Any idea?

Hugs and kisses would mean to someone. A hug for someone who's in trouble, someone who got a problem, someone who's alone, and someone who really need for someone's attention. A kiss for a special person who has a special space in you.

*Honestly, Irdk what to discuss here. Hahaha. forgive me. I'm so lazy right now.. I mean, always! Haha






Shared moments with the ones you love is the best gift you could ever treasure in your heart. And it's so priceless, unless you spend it expensively. But those things don't matter, laughter and happy memories do. Even the sad ones count, especially if you made to solve and stand up after those weary times.

So yeah, quality time. LOVE is sometimes about spending time with each other. If a guy asks me for a date. I'd surely conclude that he wants me. Why not? Why would he waste his time for me if he's not interested though? Haha








Gifts. Luxurious? Expensive? Personally made? Price doesn't matter, the thought does. From those three, I prefer to make a personalize gift. Why? Because apart from the fact that I srsly don't have a budget for gifts, I love to express my thought for someone by making it. Gifts could really help when you need to express your feelings to someone. Gifts are common to us, esp during Christmas and birthdays. A peace offering after a fight is a comfort gift too. The hard thing about gift-giving is to choose what would it be. Haha. It's really a problem!

_______________________________________________________________________________

So there you have it, my own outlook about the languages of love. Credits to the priest who discussed this thing from the 8th novena mass. He's just so awesome and everybody's really listening to his homily. He got such an amazing presentation skills, and I grade him A for that.

As of now, I got a steady relationship with someone. I'm contented. We fight, because I really get mad, so maaad. But I'm lucky bcoz I got the most patient boy in town. Hahaha. We're a C-R-A-Z- Y couple. We enjoy worthless things and boring times, we just love being together. He holds my hand like he's never gonna let me go. Blaaaa. let's end this mushy lines. Hahahahaha.

Goodbye my dear reader. Thankyou for dropping by. God bless you all the way!


You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. You've got a point there, Ann.

    It definitely does NOT mean, that if a person does not hold you the way you want to be held, that he does not love you. People have their own way of showing that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And love really moves mysteriously. :)

      Delete
  2. Please make me Cry.
    >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love is stupid.
    So if you tell yourself or the other's, "I'm inlove!"
    That's basically saying, "I'm stupid!"

    Arrivederci!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why would you claim that you're stupid? Falling in love isn't a symptom of stupidity. It's one good sign of your bravery. IYKWIM ;)

      Delete