Something you don't wanna read..

8:13 PM Anna Marie Marayan 2 Comments

Thesis. Thesis.

And I'm not into it. I'm trying my best but something deep within me won't just coordinate with my will. So I'm doing any other things not to bore myself looking and thinking nowhere. I need some sort of motivation for me to push things like these, (things that would really define my future), just at this moment. The sad thing here is I don't know how to motivate myself. Have you ever experienced when you wanted something so bad but there's just something in you that forbids you to aim for that thing. Haay. I don't know what to do now. So I'm typing everything in my mind.

M O T I V A T I O N. I need you to overcome me. I don't want my nerves to work only when the deadline is near. I have lots of things to finish so I need to start as soonest as possible really.

Wa lang. Ganahan lang ko magpagawas sa akong gibati kay gikapoy nakog basa sa mga codes sa thesis. Sheeet bigti ta oyst. Hahaha atik ra. I can do this. No thanks for reading this nonsense post obviously. :P

You Might Also Like

2 comments: