Rules for Happiness

11:29 AM Anna Marie Marayan 2 Comments


I'm kinda having a good morning as of the moment though I only slept for less than 3hrs because of that videoke-with-a-free-disco-and-dancing-like-we've-been-drunk and I've been suffering from the bruises I have from the motor accident last night. Am I still normal? A happy morning without enough sleep and with all the pain I'm feeling? Or maybe I just have those above rules stated. RULES OF HAPPINESS, it is!

RULE #1. Free your heart from hatred.
Yes, I always do the first rule. When someone annoys me, I still give them chance *to annoy me more*. And when I totally get irritated, that's when I start to speak out, and burst and sometimes due to my anger I can yell that person. But after all, I'll still feel guilty, ending up that I'll be the one who'll say sorry, crazy ayt?

I'm not that type of person who keeps the anger, because keeping it would result to hatred. And hatred is a sin, a mortal sin! I'm also thankful that I could easily forgot things. Yes, I do. I guess my brain memory has too little storage. Haha. Well yea, I don't like to keep such hate and heartbreaking moments. What's the sense of keeping it when it would just give you a bad day?

RULE #2. Free your mind from worries.
As a happy-go-lucky lady as I am, I always find time to relax myself after a very stressful week. My budget may not meet my expectation, I make it sure that I got to celebrate my weekend with awesome people and with much fun. Foodtrips, videokes, mall/park strolling, music jamming and my favorite, sleepovers. With these trips, I could forget all my problems, away from stress, away from people who's not worth thinking.

Isn't it nicer to live a worry-free life? So might as well throw all the things that bother you, living life with a clean mindset.

RULE #3. Live simply.
A simple life is living with contentment. Everyone in this world has insatiable desire. We search for anything that will satisfy our hunger and such searching is endless. 

One thing that currently satisfies me is my relationship with someone. I'm happy with him, I'm contented. In fact, I got more than enough. He's just so awesome. He's my brother who scolds me when I did something bad. He's my mother who takes care of me when I'm not feeling well. He's my father who fixes my mess and my stuffs. He's my bestfriend whom I could share ALL I feel, from the less worth sharing topics up to the most complicated things. He's my boyfriend. My super-duper-awesomeeeeeee buddy. ♥

I am simple. I don't always look forward to having such kind of material things or anything else that a typical lady would have. I just want a happy living, and yes. Proudly, I am happy!

RULE #4. Give more.
It's better to give than to receive. Give more, but make sure to left something for yourself. Choose the people you're gonna sacrifice yourself with. Assure that they are true to you. But though there are some traitors, in the end I know they'll gonna regret.

Lastly,

RULE #5. Expect less.
Common problems esp for girls are expectations. Expectations that are really far from reality. It's not bad to expect for something. What makes it worse is the acceptance of the reality. You expect to have a fairytale-like love story, yet you end up losing everyone you like.

It would be much better if you face the reality and you could still expect, but those possible things that are gonna happen. When everything happens more than what you've expected, it is much pleasurable and worth celebrating.


TO LIVE HAPPILY IS EVERY MAN'S DREAM.
Think about the five rules, FFLGE. Strive hard. Dream more. Forget the pain.

   S   E   E   K     for     H   A   P   P   I   N   E   S   S  


You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Hello buddy!! HAHAHAHA.... how sweet of you maraj <3 <3 <3. Diri ga sugod?

    ReplyDelete