What's up for my 2014?

12:37 PM Anna Marie Marayan 0 Comments

H E L L O 2 0 1 4 !

Since everybody's having their New Year's Resolutions, then I decided to have mine too (which I always had every year but I always fail to execute). Well, I am posting my resolutions for this year so that everyone who'll be reading this post could help me doing what I am supposed to do with myself throughout the year, and to my entire life maybe. I need to have some huge changes for myself, good changes! I've been a jerk and my too much craziness just affected people and I've been sorry about it. Sorry guys.

So here is the list of my resolutions for 2014:

  1. I'll drink MORE water. Yes! I don't drink water much and I guess that's the main reason why I don't get fat. Can you just imagine that I can live a day with just drinking a glass of water? Really! I prefer to drink softdrinks and any other flavored beverages than drinking water. I might bring some tumbler with me all the time so that it won't be hard for me to do this resolution.
  2. Erase those bad words. Or maybe it would be considered when I'm in the state of my angriest level. ANGRIEST. !@#$%^&*()_+!!
  3. Be more patient. And to understand everything before I switch into my tiger mood.
  4. Talk less. I watched a movie, A Thousand Words (2012), starring Eddie Murphy and I was moved by the valuable lesson it has which is to be careful with every words we speak because every word that comes out from our mouth has its consequence. I used to talk endlessly and for this year, I want a quite version of myself. Quite in the sense of not participating in nonsense issues, and speaking only when my voice is needed.
  5. EAT A LOOOOT! My lifetime wish was to get more fats and to have a much heavy (but not too heavy) body build. I don't know why most ladies want a slender body. And me here who eats a lot but never gets fat have to eat more than a lot.
I am really hoping to make those resolutions possible. Let's see and evaluate by end of the year 2014.

And to everyone who've been part of my 2013, THANK YOU SO MUCH. It wouldn't be that amAzing if you were not with me. SORRY to those people whom I've done wrong and let us make new memories this year.

Let us all thank for reaching this year, this day, this very single second. After all the dark seasons of our lives, the earthquakes and their aftershocks, the super typhoon that killed thousands of people and affected our brothers in Tacloban and Leyte, we still stood up and with an open hand we helped each other. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! HAVE A PROSPEROUS AND A BLESSED ONE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: