If you want..

6:42 PM Anna Marie Marayan 0 Comments

I attended the 2nd novena mass for the feast of Sr. Sto. Niño de Cebu last night with my two BIG friends. Yes, I really mean BIG because if you get to see these two BIG girls, you could just say that I'm so out of place. Haha, so hello and accept my slender physique. So then, there was a line from the priest's homily that strikes me the most. He asked everybody the reasons for attending the mass. Is it because it became a part of our culture? Is it because we're just bored and we're just pulled by our friends? Or mainly because each of us has something to ask from Him. Then I asked myself then, "What's my reason for being here?" Hmmm, honestly, I really don't know. It's just that I'm always enlighten after attending a mass and it seems like my burdens are lessen and I could forgot all my worries away. It's always good to be in His arms and share with Him all the thoughts that you couldn't share with anyone else.

The priest also shared a story about a man with a leprosy who went to church. And to think about his condition, he is supposed to beg and ask for his healing from God. But then, he never beg. Instead, he prayed, "LORD, HEAL ME IF YOU WANT.." Wooow! He accepts God's plans for him, without begging, without concerning his condition, with all his heart and with true faith in God.

If you're not contented about your situation, then come to think about the man on the story. All the things that are happening to your life is in the God's plan. You may lose your faith, but He is willing to accept you again. Don't hesitate to be on His arms, we are all welcome. He has the biggest hands, ever. He could hold all of us together, as long as we trust in Him and believe in His will.

* Thank you for reading this boring inspiring post. Develop a stronger faith God. Good evening everyone! :")

You Might Also Like

0 comments: