Memories

7:42 PM Anna Marie Marayan 0 Comments


Not all the time, I say!

Why? Well, take into consideration when you lose someone. I mean literally, someone special died. You’ve shared masses of memories, and with just a second you’ve found out he’s gone. Will those memories push you to let go? How strong will you be if you could reminisce every single detail of being together? Are you just going to cry “It’s over. I should let you go” even if you keep on dreaming that he’s still beside you and doing all the things you’re used to?

Memories are not always tending to cheer us up during the bad times. Yes, it’s a wonderful feeling to remember everything, the laughter and the blissful minutes to be precise. But on the other hand, you’d miss that someone. And you longed for his presence. So where does encouraging exist? Those memories draw out our agony. Sometimes, it might be the reason on why we keep on holding on. Remembering how happy we were before? We always want to be that way forever.

Well I’m not saying that my view here is right. It’s my OWN view of how memories affect people, how it affects me. I’m someone who doesn’t keep memories.  I mean, I don’t reminisce. If someone’s gone, then I forget all the memories we had. It’s much easier to move on when there’s nothing to remember.


A happy evening everyone.



You Might Also Like

0 comments: