Tantrums

8:35 PM Anna Marie Marayan 0 Comments

Okay.

I'm doing my projects now so let me just steal a 20-min break since I've been a very good student who does her projects every single time she can. I'm working and trying to develop a language translator (Visayan to English) and as of now, my system's still not that intelligent unlike those huge translators who are currently available in the industry. Well, what else should I do if this is all I can?

I woke up this morning with a very exhausted body. It's like I still wanna go to bed and die sleep there forever. So yea, I woke up, opened my netbook to do my dull project which is due 12noon, and search for my flash drive. And guess what? My sister used my bag to school and my flash drive was there and I can't continue what I must do so I just cried a lot, shouted, and threw away everything just to release my anger. Arrrgh! Why am I so unfortunate?! Note that it's still early in the morning!

So due to this tantrum-like dramas I did, my lovely mother made her move. She went to my sister's school and brought my flash drive home. Hahahahappy now. I'm still the luckiest daughter in spite of being so unfortunate.

That would be all for now.
Xiao <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments: