Tips for staying awake during night time.

10:57 AM Anna Marie Marayan 0 Comments

I've been sleepless lately due to projects (which is the most typical reason why everyone's sleepless too) and people wonder how I could stay awake for long. So below are my personal tips that I usually do before taking the challenge to do a project overnight.

1.) Take an afternoon nap. Or much better if you get an afternoon sleep. It would really make you stay awake until dawn. 

2.) Take a shower. A cold shower. It would always be a good feeling to have a clean and fresh body before the 'fight' (termed fight for it is really a great battle to be finished! haha). But some people tends to get more sleepy after taking a shower, so better not do this. :P

3.) Lights. Stay in a room where lights are bright. Lights will keep your eyes open. Thou shall not stay on rooms with yellow/orange lights. 

4.) Play music. Play it louder. For me, I would love to play songs which lyrics are familiar to me so that I could sing as well.

5.) Caffeinated drinks such as coffee. But coffee isn't effective for me because it affects me the other way around, I tend to be more sleepy. So I always opt for drinking softdrinks which is more effective for me.

6.) Eat. Eat more. You could eat sweet foods/candies, spicy crackers, or anything that could make you more awake. People usually get fatter when they stay awake overnight because someone awake would always seek for food, especially when they're using their brain. 

You could try the above mentioned tips. Tell me if it's effective! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: