Renew..

6:40 PM Anna Marie Marayan 0 Comments

Yes. I changed the header of my blog which was already my intention last month but I was out of time and I had the chance to do it now.

For a review, below were the pictures of the banners I used and currently using. (Sorted from the oldest to the latest). As what you've observed, I love to play with fonts. That's one of my secrets (well, not anymore), tehee :). You could also play with colors. I always use dark colors to emphasize the name of my blog and add some color, that would of course match your design. Colors could give beauty and life to your design, but not just too much.




When I used this banner, my blog was really filled with ribbons. I used images, with ribbons, for links. Haha.



The current template of my blog started when I used this banner. I have to changed everything from the previous template to have unified design. But I love how it looks now. Pink and Gray! ♥




You can now follow me on bloglovin.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: