In a pattern way..

6:49 PM Anna Marie Marayan 2 Comments

I read about posts of DIY stuffs a while ago and I was so inspired by the designs of the boxes she used. And then I came up with the idea of creating my own pattern and might share it to my readers, if there are. Hahaha.

So below is the first pattern I made for 5mins only hahaha. I was planning to create another one but yeah, laziness it is. The image of the cat is not mine. I found it on my saved files and forgot where it came from. Hahaha. Well, credits to the owner of that image.


If you want the bigger picture of this, you can message me and I will send it to you for free. I can also create a personalize design if you want and the charge will be not that much. Hahaha. Student's little business.

PS: I'm so inlove with cats, obviously.

So that's it. I might post more patterns and designs soon. Keep in touch. ♥

You Might Also Like

2 comments: