Thank you, friends!

3:51 PM Anna Marie Marayan 3 Comments


Celebrated my 19th bday last Nov. 16, 2012. I don't have the grandest celebration that day and it wasn't that perfect as I have from my previous years. My barkadas were not complete. I wasn't able to meet LATZ, my beloved girl friends, and the MAINIONS. My pocket has nothing that's why I can't invite them to come over into our house or even bought them snacks or something. <sighs>. Sadly, I cried on that day. I don't know why. Feels like I didn't have a good day. Next year, maybe? *huks*

At the end of the day, there was a little celebration. Simple but meaningful for me. THANK YOU MAINIONS, especially Sarah, Claire and Fatima for celebrating it with me, and Faith and Mark for the treat (though you weren't there to celebrate with us ;* )




I'm thankful to have friends like them and I'm lucky 'cause I got one. Only few friends are true, and trust me, they are! I love youuu and THANKYOUSOOOMUCH!

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. That's okay maray.

    Happiness is never based on the amount, it's on how and with whom you spend those precious moments with.

    Char! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! sayanga. asa di ay ko ani nga time xiimod??

    ReplyDelete