Friends from Pearls to Lips!

2:55 PM Anna Marie Marayan 1 Comments



You really can determine the ones who are true to you. I'm proud to say that this gal is one of the true persons in my life. I've been with her for almost 6yrs (since I met her during my first year in highschool) and through the years, she never cheated on our friendship. As in NEVER! I trust her. We just don't treat each other as bestfriends. We're more like sisters, and sometimes, she's my best enemy. We have different choices but still we end up supporting each other. Hi Claudette!

We went out last night since it's been awhile since we haven't seen each other. Here's the funniest thing we did last night: putting on the "TESTER" lipsticks. Hahaha. So after that crazy lipsticks thingy, we hop unto different stalls. I enjoyed talking with her. Waaaaah. Bloopers, here and there. *WATHHER?*

After then, we decided to fill our empty tummies at McDonalds. Hee <3

 Want some hot fudge sundae?

Smile, with her tongue out! Oh, such a gorgeous lady. 
  






Loool. That's her sundae. She mixed it and look what happened! Such a beautiful weirdo! :*























And because I love her, I also did the same thing. Haha. No, we're not idiots! We're just weird, hmmm, BEAUTIFUL WEIRDOS! hahaha.

I love you, Claudette. I really had a great time with you last night! We'll do this again ha? Before Christmas! :)

You Might Also Like

1 comment: