What's on my list for 2013?

4:11 PM Anna Marie Marayan 0 Comments

Well honestly, I'm not really a fan of those resolutions for a better me. It doesn't need to shift years before you change yourself. Yeah, I also did that when I was younger and it seems like I can't do it for the rest of the year so better not promise, but at least try.. right?

As of the moment, I'm thinking about what to do for this year. Random thoughts came in and blaaa, *tugsh! These things are my desires since then and it would be a very great achievement if I could have all of these.

1. I wanna get fat. Everybody knows what body figure I got. Eat, eaat and eaaat!
2. To be mature enough to handle situations
3. A new phone
4. More sets of clothes
5. Jewelries.
6. Healthy lifestyle
7. Everyday smiling face

 *hmm. what else? I guess that would be all for now. XD

I miss this space. It's been a very loooong time since I had my last post. Have been very busy lately and I ain't got internet connection during my holiday vacation. Aaand now, I'm super duper back.



You Might Also Like

0 comments: