Happy Birthday, Papa!

10:58 AM Anna Marie Marayan 0 Comments


(c)Google Images


Honestly, I'm not an expressive daughter. I don't usually express my feelings to my parents like telling them how much I love them. But then, there's still a SWEET part of me. Yes, I'm sweet in my own little ways and like duuuh? I'm a busy girl, I don't have all the time to prepare those big surprises for their bdays, ain't got money though. Poor? YES, I AM! hahaha.


Today's the bday of my beloved fadaah! Duya know my fadaah? Haha. Lucky if you do! Well, for those who don't, lemme introduce to you my knight and shining armor. Tentenenen!

Alexis, that's his name. Some people call him, Alex, Alexshu, Alexander. HAHA. He's a strict one. He always reminds us to be responsible! He doesn't want me to go on a night out (but I'm a hard-headed one, so I break the rules!). He's strong. He's a father who cooks delicious dish, especially on Sundays, and wakes everyone to have a breakfast together. He got a sense of humor and he's even funnier when he's drunk. He yells at me when I create even the smallest mistake, but then, he's been so supportive for me and I know, that he is proud for my achievements!

Earlier this morning, I greeted him while he was taking a bath. I shouted, "PA, PA, HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY!". Hahah. I haven't seen his reaction, but I know that our greetings made his day.

So you guys outta there, greet your fathers on their special day. You think it's cheesy and like eww? Then, it's as if you're putting your father on the trash! Think of it!

Have a nice day ahead! God bless you :*



You Might Also Like

0 comments: