Lez start this!

1:59 PM Anna Marie Marayan 0 Comments

Hi. Hello. Mehee.
Well, excuse my poor writing skills. I'm not unto this thing but I wanna learn something new, and this is it! Hooray! But pretty please, don't criticize me. I'll be a better blogger SOONER! (I hope so =_=" )

I just finish reading this popular diary, the "Diary ng Panget" written by an awesome author 'haveyouseenthisgirl' . Yeaa! She's super duper awesome! I like the theme and the characters of her story. You'll surely fall in love with this panget who lately turned into a beautiful creature. Her name is Eya. Another character is Cross, a handsome/intelligent/no-mercy/mysterious guy. Wanna know their amazing and cute story? You can read it online at wattpad.com. Surely, you won't regret! Aye! ^^

Hmm. maybe this would be the end. I would just like to fill my blog, and this would be my 2nd post.

God bless everyone! Have a nice day ahead.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: